About Meridian Industries
Majilite is a subsidiary of Meridian Industries, a family-owned, diversified manufacturing group headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Founded in 1943, Meridian is currently comprised of five operating companies:
Aurora Specialty Textiles Group, Inc.
Kent Elastomer Products, Inc.
Kleen Test Products Corporation
Meridian Specialty Yarn Group, Inc.
Meridian has grown from a $35 million company in the early 1980's to a $300 million company today. The philosophies that generated this past growth continue today:
- Continual reinvestment in plant and equipment to better serve customers' needs
- Development of new products that fall within core manufacturing competencies
- Expansion into new markets
- Protection of the inherent financial strength and business health of the company
- Adherence to high standards of corporate ethics
- Commitment to the development and retention of employees